Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #307 - A Sketch by Jen T.

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh! The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit you and to see what YOU create with our sketch!

Hello stamping friends!  Welcome back to another week at FMS.  Jen T here with this week's sketch.  I chose a "ring" element this week just to give everyone some room to play with the sketch.  Make it a shaker, create a frame or find a great die cut!  I hope you have fun with this one and I cannot wait to see what you create!
We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog or other online gallery when adding your card to the linky below.  If linking to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS307.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end at 3:00 PM EDT on Monday, October 9th. On Tuesday we will announce the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will be known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


10 comments:

VEANA R. said...

What a beautiful card from member Design Team !!
Hugs <3

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Each one is wonderful.
xo Sigrid

Claire Broadwater said...

I am so sorry my card is not showing on the entries. I tried to delete it and can't figure out how to do it. I tried to enter it again, but it will not let you duplicate. I apologize! XX Claire

Tanya said...

Thanks for the sketch!

Kampin' Karen said...

For some reason, there is no "linky" showing for me and I see no other cards except for the Design Team.

Pink Unicorn said...

Same for me Karen!

Jen Mitchell said...

We are working on the Linky issue so for now please leave a link to your card here in the comments. Sorry for the inconvenience as we try to fix this.

Trina P. said...

I thought I linked up already, but I didn't see it, so I just added my card again. If it's not supposed to be there, then please send me an e-mail. Thanks. Trina P.

Jen Timko said...

We had to move over to another Linky tool because our normal one simply stopped working yesterday. Thank you for re-linking! Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying to make sure that whatever Linky tool we use remains reliable in the future.

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration and for the fun sketch to create with!