Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Winners For Sketch 257!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Teresa from Paperie Blooms


Thanks to everyone who joined us in the gallery this week.  It's always a treat to meander around the gallery and see how the sketch comes to life in your hands!  This week I chose this card from Teresa as my winner.  Since I'm watercolor-challenged I was really drawn to her splashy background, plus that glittery butterfly spoke to me.  I love how she made it stand out by adding some ink below its wings.  Congratulations, Teresa, you are the Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!

7 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Congrats Ladies and thank you! It's an honor!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

I like them all! Your winning card is particularly lovely.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous collection of cards.
So thrilled that mine is amongst all that talent.
Congrats everyone xxx

Unknown said...

Oh my! Thank you so much! Such an honor!

Teresa Kline said...

oh WOW..thank you so very much..I am very honored! congrats to the others too! luv your sketches and inspiration

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Dawn Easton said...

Thanks Jen for choosing my card!!! Always makes my day :) Congrats to everyone. Your cards are wonderful!!!

maria f. said...

Aw, Amy! Glad you liked my parents' anniversary card!