Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Winners For Sketch 173!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Hazel from My Card Attic


It's been so much fun watching a sketch that I created come alive in the gallery - thank you to everybody who played along.  I picked Hazel from My Card Attic as my queen!  Hazel created a soft and lovely card from a somewhat funky sketch.  I love her lacy border using paste and a stencil.  The image is stunning, and I love her fun sentiment treatment. Congratulations Hazel, you are the Queen of Clean!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Lovell!


7 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Oh thanks so much for your compliments, Linda! I love this sketch and all of the entries this week, so much FUN, Kim!

Erna Logtenberg said...

Thank you so much Cindy! for choosing my card! The sketch was great!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

OMG Kim!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for my very first overall winner, of course, it is always helped by a great sketch! I can't wait for the next challenge! Congratulations to all the other winners too. It must have been very hard for the DT to choose from all the lovely cards posted! Hazel xx

Leslie Hanna said...

Thank you, Jen T, for selecting my card! Congratulations to all the other winners, too.

Selene Kempton said...

All awesome cards, great sketch!

LeAnne said...

Hazel's card is delightful, as are all the others! Thanks, Amy, for this pick!! ♥

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the shout out, Cindy!!! Yay.....so excited!!!